Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
+7
secret
Masmar
Crazi
McMuffin
Rose Rune
pompeii
NewBee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NewBee
Nublet
Nublet
NewBee

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Have all compaigns.
New Application Qz4ort

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Mesmer - all compaigns, all skills, with experience in DoA. Lb8 SS9.
Monk - all compaigns, all skills, experience in DoA, LB9 SS9. 9 max titles.
Necro - all compaigns, all skills, with experience in UW, Bogroots, DoA. Lb8 SS9.
Ranger - all compaigns, all skills. FoW, Urgoz
Dervish - all compaigns, all skills. FoW manly
Warrior - all compaigns, all skills. DoA manly, Fow, Urgoz, Ravenspoint, Kath SC, Rragar, Bogroots
Paragon - all compaigns, all skills. Fow, Urgoz, Frostmaw SC, Bogroots
Rit - all compaigns, all skills. Fow, Frostmaw SC, Ravenspoint, Kath SC, Bogroots
Ele - all compaigns, all skills. GWAMM character. Redway SC, Frostmaw, etc.
Sin - all compaigns, all skills. SoO, Bogrots, UW. Trying to learn DoA tanking. LB7 SS9.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
All skills + GWAMM on ele. The rest on my characters have 5-10 max titles.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
New Application 154h7o9
Since I am done with my GWAMM character, I am not doing any more title grinding, and I enjoy SC and the team play that involvs it.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes/Yes

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Crazi, Matt, Tag

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
To get new friends and meet the old ones who are in noob now. Experience, activity, fun.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
For about a year I was leading my own guild [FAE] that become PvP. At that time I stopped enjoing PvP acpect of the game and left to explore PvE areas. I have been in Lux / Kurz guilds that do FFF so I could max my both Kurz and Lux title. It was mostly short term stopps so I do not even remember their tags. [DL] left due to the change in management. [SCAR] leaving because it is not fun any more without all those who left.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My interests are marital arts, boxing, running and I am a profeccional dancer. GW is my first online game.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have completed all of the above with every class.

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
26, I am originally from Russia but I live in the USA and my time is EST. At the moment I teach a dance class in the morning which allows me to have enough time to enjoy the game.

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
I am a very active player, who has every character ready to be a part of SC with all skills that are required.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:41 pm

very good app /accept
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

I've been on quite a few runs with Iva and from my knowledge Iva's a very experienced player. IMO Would definatly be a great addition to the guild ^^
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 pm

/approve for me too.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

is this the iva by chance that posted all that hatrid on the ohx leaving alliance post on scar forums?
Back to top Go down
Crazi
Nublet
Nublet

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Good player, great character diversity, oh and shes russian so gogo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 pm

/approve
However i do remember a mishap when you had to tank the black beast as VoR and you called Razz, but hopefully that just doesnt happen again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
secret
Nublet
Nublet
secret

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm

i agree looks good , hopefully they will be a good addition to the crew
Back to top Go down
Drew
Nublet
Nublet
Drew

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 pm

holy crap...all of those characters, every campaign completed over 28 months??? go outside much? lol!

very nice app
Back to top Go down
NewBee
Nublet
Nublet
NewBee

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Drew wrote:
holy crap...all of those characters, every campaign completed over 28 months??? go outside much? lol!

very nice app
Lol Drew. I do go out, a lot actually..with my PC and game on. If there were an AFK title i would have maxed it by now. But seriously I just log on and see if there anything interesting is going on if not, I go afk and then check back later.
Back to top Go down
NewBee
Nublet
Nublet
NewBee

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Masmar wrote:
/approve
However i do remember a mishap when you had to tank the black beast as VoR and you called Razz, but hopefully that just doesnt happen again Smile
Lol I do remember that run. Matt got accused in rage and Tag kept geting dced. You guys made me to tank on mesmer and since I was talking on vent my Ctrl was pushed and it came out as a call. It was a screwed up run, but hey, we tried.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
Im a Nub
Im a Nub

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm

lots of chars
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Im a Nub
Im a Nub
Mitch

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 pm

/approve
Back to top Go down
Kbar [DL]
Nublet
Nublet
Kbar [DL]

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 pm

IVA!!! super funny on vent /accept
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm

accepted and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Empty

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1