Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystik's App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystik
Nublet
Nublet

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

IGN: Ariel Stormshine or Mystik On Steriodz
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 3.8k hours over 50 months and I own all campaigns+gwen.
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/gw006f.jpg/

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Ariel Stormshine (Ele) - Tyria, Cantha, NF, Gwen
Mystik Loves Ectos (Monk) - Cantha, NF, Gwen
Digital Mystik (Sin) - Cantha, NF, Gwen
Mystik On Steriodz (Warrior) brand new - Tyria

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
All My toons basically have all the necessary pve skills that i need and All there ranks are r6/8+

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? Ive never really been a title hunter. But im starting to go for GWAAM since its getting pretty boring now adays. My Warrior going to be my new title hunter. But the one that makes me most proud would have to be Wisdom title because i didnt buy gold i just get them from the game Smile.
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
Mystik's App Gw008e

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes/Yes

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible. From my old guild [SCAR] and Haunted/Matt told me about it.

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob? A guild that has knowledge of the game and experience. I can bring exp/knowledge DoA/UW. Experienced player and helpful Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Scions of Carver [SCAR] - 5 months. I left because of Jhaedin being less active and the core DoA group not as playing so much.
Hey Mallyx [icU] - 4 months. I rage quit guild wars do to frustrations and football coming into play.
Stop Stealing [agro] - 1 Month - Just joined to be with some of my icU friends for some fun Smile.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. My name is Phil im 17. I play Varsity football/track for my high school. Im a laid back player and gets along with other people good and rather quickly. Im experienced player and love to learn new tricks and in fo on the game. Really cool and like to have fun.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Most HM dungeons I know like Frogs/Frostmaws/SoO/Kathy/Rragers
DoA - Ele 500+ hours, Monk 200ish hours, Sin 100-150ish hours.
UW - Sin (Wastes/Pools mostly.) but learn very quickly.
Urgoz - monk (in the record for 15min urgoz as monk)

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. Im 17 years old. I live in Pennsylvania, USA -5 EST. I usually play on weekends or when I get free time.

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot. Im going to try and make noob better everyday. I think i deserve and team spot because im a experienced player/team player. Like to learn from mistakes and get better. I also have friends in the guild that i have play with know their playing style.
Back to top Go down
matti
Me > Athene
Me > Athene
matti

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm

If Matt can vouch for you and you will try being more dedicated to this guild than you have been with others in the past, I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:12 pm

i say /accept good app
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Mystik
Nublet
Nublet

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 pm

matti wrote:
If Matt can vouch for you and you will try being more dedicated to this guild than you have been with others in the past, I'll approve.

Dont worry I will be.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

matti wrote:
'

i approve as well. if you good enough for matt then definatly good for us.

the only thing that worrys me is the rages quitting guilds and guildwars.... will you be more dedicated to us?

if so then yes i approve. excellent app.
Back to top Go down
Mystik
Nublet
Nublet

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:22 pm

McMuffin wrote:
matti wrote:
'

i approve as well. if you good enough for matt then definatly good for us.

the only thing that worrys me is the rages quitting guilds and guildwars.... will you be more dedicated to us?

if so then yes i approve. excellent app.

Yes I will be more dedicated to Noob.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Mystik's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystik's App   Mystik's App EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm

/approve from me too, as above though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Sponsored content