Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my appy :)

Go down 
+5
matti
McMuffin
Mooky [OHX]
pompeii
nurotik
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nurotik
Nublet
Nublet

my appy :) Empty
PostSubject: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
I own all campaigns ofc! lolz
my appy :) Gw050w.th

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Ele JADEM finished everything altho i havent played her in awhile. She was my main toon (i went on a tangent about a year ago in SCAR and deleted all my toons but her /DOH!)
Nec NUROTIK- finished NFz EoTN and Tyria almost done with cantha
Monk Shaiya Jade- finished NFz EoTN cantha almost done with Cantha
Sin - Love In Traffic- finished NFz EoTN and almost done with Cantha
Para Spanked N Abused - finished NFz (failed survivor TT)
Mes Cream Pie Brown Eye- newest toon
War Contact Double Zero- finished NFz and EoTN almost thru tyria and workin on Cantha
RT Kat Aklysm- Finished NFz EoTN and Cantha almost done with Tyria
Derv Dark Mixtress- Finished NFz EoTN and almost thru Cantha

Like I said I was dumb and deleted ALL my toons a year ago except my ele whilst in SCAR /corner w helmet, mouth gaurd and crayons
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My Ele, RT, Monk, Nec, and Sin have ALL EoTN skills atm workin on all ranks
Ele, Monk and RT have LB and SS maxed
Ele is r9 asuran max norn r5 vangaurd and r6 delver (need to work on her again)
Monk r7 delver r5 asuran r5 vangaurd and r5 norn
RT r6 asuran r6 vangaurd r6 delver and r5 norn
Sin needs work still (all remade toons)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
not rly proud of any titles atm... deleted all my toons a year ago like a dummie... been a SC Farm and DOA whore mainly
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes ofc vents a must!
6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
All my SCAR friends are there XD
especially Matt (Haunted) Iva, Reel Big Fish, Marc, phil, and so on Razz

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
well im just searching for fun and to be with my friends. I ALWAYS love doing SC's which most can vouch for Razz im highly LOYAL and am a team player.
I just really want to get back to the way we did things back in SCAR w my friends and everyone else. :p I can always share my knowledge of things Im good at with others and give input.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Scions Of Carver [SCAR] about 14 months. Left cuz all my friends left and just wasnt the same anymore you understand too I am sure.
Experentia Docet [OHX] been here a cpl weeks (soz typo), great people, I just cant do DoA 24/7 and get burnt out in the game, as no one here does dungeons whatsoever. DOA is a must here TT

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am a music lover/DJ (3 Technics sl1200 m3d turntables and 11 crates of wax), produce a little as a hobby as well on Cubase5. I am a very in depth PC enthusiast as well. hehe Matt you know this Razz Also, been a PC tech/Network Admin for almost 10 years (A+ and Net+ certified in 2000 and MCSE 2003 certified in '04) currently a full time student as well finishin up my Bachelors.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? All dungeons, FoW, and DoA ofc :p Ele does fmaws DoA shitter, and all others i can fit her into. RT does all dungeons req'd, Monk ofc ALL, Sin almost, and Nec (which is 3 weeks old) is a doa girly girl:P

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
29, all hours of the day atleast 6-24 (2days straight at times) and i live in Florida so EST :p

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
Be a loyal and utmost TEAMPLAYER always willing to do new things and HAVE FUN!
Matt and fellow ex SCAR friends know me too XD

Last edited by nurotik on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nurotik
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm

and my hours of play are ALOT more but I deleted my toons out of pure boredom about a year ago......
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 pm

good app /accept from me lets see what the other officers say
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Mooky [OHX]
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Few months orly? And way to leave with class joe... a heads up on forums about how you are leaving woulda been peaches. We are in the process of getting dungeons builds up and would do them... maybe if you were in the guild for more than 2 weeks (maybe?) you would realize we are working to do more than just the odd dungeon.... but you've been in our guild for months so you know this already amirite?

http://forums.ohxguild.com/applications-for-ohx-experentia-docet-f1/my-application-t658.htm
Back to top Go down
nurotik
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 pm

im bored half to death ..... and feel so uncomfortable ...... i want to be with my friends and do lots n lots of dungeons ..... not so much doa focused .... and TY Mooky Razz ive already felt as if im walkin on eggshells and want to be w a guild thats a TEAM and tries all things not just 1 thing soz, if i was such a bad person, why was i in SCAR for a vry long lengthy time doin everything with them? soz i just want MORE in this game like we used to do is all. All ppl that know me, know what i mean. in no way is this supposed to turn into a flame section or rag game. I just want more than what is offered to me atmand to be able to offer things that I know as well back.
Back to top Go down
Mooky [OHX]
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

If you arent happy where you are, thats fine. You want to be around people you already know, thats fine. The thing that isnt fine... is going behind our backs like this, I for one, was never hostile towards you... infact I gave my support for you a few times to stay in the guild for issues that came up. I never once said you were a bad person, all i said is that you going behind our back is classless. Am I irritated that you decided to go to noob? yes. But if you had posted on our forums saying "hey guys, this just isnt for me... im going to go to noob where i think i will fit in more" I would have told you good luck, and that i hope to play with you still. But you burned that bridge on your own.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

wellllllll...........................................

decent app. butt....................i think im gonna /disapprove. ive heard....stuff about this applicant....not to sure he'd be a good addition to the guild.....

other officers opinions?
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 pm

and btw. you say you dont wanna do doa 24/7. and im not sayign we do. but we do at least 2 runs a day. doa isnt our main focus but we do ALOT of it. just a heads up. it out weighs any other activity we do. especially on weekends..
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 pm

no flame wars please. if you have somethign to say about an applicant then say it in a decent way.

thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
matti
Me > Athene
Me > Athene
matti

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:14 am

You seemed like a nice guy the 2 DoA runs I did with you a few weeks back but I've also heard a few more negative comments. I'll go along with the majority vote of the officers on this one.
Back to top Go down
Vic
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 am

matti wrote:
You seemed like a nice guy the 2 DoA runs I did with you a few weeks back but I've also heard a few more negative comments. I'll go along with the majority vote of the officers on this one.

what's the majority only pomp and zach have voted? jw silent silent
Back to top Go down
Drew
Nublet
Nublet
Drew

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:47 pm

while I dont get a vote, I would like to see more peeps coming in for Kathy, FMaws, SoO and other dungeons....

sure we do 2+ doa's a day but I also enjoy doing other dungeons myself and would like to see alittle more of those happening when doa is not going
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm

I agree with Drew on that aspect, I'd like to see Noob be totally awesome in every aspect Smile

And I've played with J A D E M before while he was in SCAR and just because he's had an issue with OHX I don't think he shouldn't be accepted or at least talked to on vent with an OHX Leadership and Noob leadership. I say work it out and not have drama, but that's just my 2 cents. Razz
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: my appy :)   my appy :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

/Disapprove
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Sponsored content