Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuilan's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuilan
Nublet
Nublet
Cuilan

Cuilan's App Empty
PostSubject: Cuilan's App   Cuilan's App EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I own all campaingns and https://i.imgur.com/K0XWW.jpg

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Tsubasa Ex - Mesmer (Main) - All
Sakis Ex - Necromancer - All except EotN
Futaba Ex - Ritualist - Fairly new but fun character
Maetel Ex - Elementalist - New, but I can ER on it
Iria Ex - Assassin - All
Owari Ex - Dervish - All
Kiyoko Ex - Monk - All

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My mesmer has maxed titles for skills and 6 for Kurzick. My dervish ranges 4-9 and 3 sadly for LB.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
https://imgur.com/DjsTQ.png I'm not focused on any particular title to keep things from getting boring. They're just titles. o.o

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have Vent and a mic, but I mostly communicate with typing in the in-game chat.

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Heard it from Guild Wars Guru.

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
People to play with for zaishen quests, title hunting, dungeons, and elite areas. I'm a pretty easy going person with a sometimes odd sense of humor. Very patient with group forming, ethical, and willing to give feedback on builds or skills. I'm not really a "speed clear" player, but I generally fit in any groups including tank 'n spank, physical, or caster groups with summons. I also enjoy PUGs believe it or not.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Mystical Chaos [MC] was my first, they were small close and were the ones who made the cartography mod. There was a ton of drama between the other guilds in the alliance and it caused a lot of grief for our guild leader who was leader of the alliance at the time and its members. I was kicked, but I am on good terms with the original guild leader, officers, and members. It was also a very long time ago.

Pillars Of The Earth [ROCK] was another. Lotta mesmers and fun events, but I left to find a more active guild. I still keep in touch now and then.

I was in [SNOW] which was once a guild in your alliance. Seemed like the perfect guild, but I was abruptly kicked for discussing a couple builds. I was not aware anything I was saying was considered trolling and a simple explanation or warning could have solved everything. I often play with one member from the guild, but I hold no ill feelings torward them. It's a shame really and I meant no harm at all.

I am currently in [KISS] and I know of their reputation among various people, but they're laid back and diverse.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm really into anime and manga. I run a blog and forum about it and while it's not the most active site, the subject is something very close to me. I'm often on Twitter and Guild Wars Guru.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've done them all with my mesmer as damage/spike/conditions/cleaner+SoH and most of them with my melee characters as damage.

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Pacific Standard Time, I play at various times depending on day, and I am an adult. I prefer not to give my exact age, but I am mature, rational, and calm I assure you.

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
I'd like to say I'm a fairly unique player, able to tell listen to others, respectful, and active. I'm online daily in some form and willing to be active here on your forums. Even if I don't get in, I'd be more than glad to play with any of you anytime.

I don't see any new apps here, is this guild still around and growing? Still in the ToA alliance?
Back to top Go down

Cuilan's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Type Slash Resign [Noob] :: Member Applications :: Member Applications-
Jump to: