Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nolan's Registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mighties

Nolan's Registration Empty
PostSubject: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:07 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I own all campaigns, and here is a screenshot:
Nolan's Registration Gw002
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have 12 different characters, 1 of every profession and 2 Necromancers for some reason.
All characters have beaten their homeland campaign.
My main is a Assassin, has completed all 4 of the campaigns.
My second main is a Monk, has completed Factions, Eye of the North, and Prophicies.
My third, and last, main is a Necromancer, has completed Eye of the North and Prophicies.
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
All 3 of my main characters have all the PvE skills. On my sin everything is rank 10, monk has ranks r9/r8/r7/r5, necromancer has ranks 5/5/5/5.
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My most proud title has to be Defender of the Zaishen, simply because it gives me a lot of e-peen, lol. I'm currently working on: Legendary Master of the North, Legendary Skill Hunter and Legendary Cartographer.
Nolan's Registration Gw003
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, I use Ventrilo and Teamspeak. I have a headset with a mic, and a desk mic with speakers. I may talk a lot though.
6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Yes, my good friend Obsidian A R M O R told me about it, and it sounded perfect.
7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
I want to get a lot of maxed titles out of [Noob] along with friends, and other family figures. I can bring a pretty hardcore gamer to [Noob]. I have been playing computer games since Starcraft: Brood War. I am a pretty helpful person and am willing to do as much as possible to gain peoples respect.
8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[sigh] I got kicked because it was a silver trimmed guild that was sold. I was there for a good 5 months.
[THCS] I left because I was taking a break from Guild Wars, 7 months ago. I started about a month ago and now I play every day. I was in there for about 5 months also.
[ARK] I was in this guild for about 1 year, 6 months. I had left because the leader disbanned the guild.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I currently play Roller Hockey, along with Ice Hockey. I live in Kansas during the school year, and Florida during the summer. My main hobby is Guild Wars, but I do play Xbox 360 about once a month.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have done every dungeon in HM, mostly as perma tank, I've done FoW as group tank in a FoWSC. I know all areas in UWSC and have completed it over 100 times. Urgoz I tried as a SS necromancer, but never have finished it. I finished DoA a few times, before Ursan was nerfed.
11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 16, almost 17. I am online everyday after school to about midnight if I have no hockey games or my girlfriend isn't bugging me. I live in the Central American time zone.
12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
I will help other [Noob] members out, and ride along and play my part on elite quests / missions / dungeons. I think I deserve a team spot in [Noob] because I play this game everyday, a little to much, lol. Also I am very interested in maxing my titles and would like a good, big guild for that.

Thanks for that awesome registration survey Very Happy
Hope I can get a spot on your team, [Noob], you won't regret it.[b]
Back to top Go down
Vigarde
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

good friend exp as perma is willing to learn /accept but more char diversity would be nice ):
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:25 pm

good app but your char diversity lacks a bit if your willing to work on them you will get my /accept and i really need you to work on your monk and necro trough nightfall sens that's what we need for our DOA runs
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Mighties

PostSubject: Application Reply   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 pm

I am willing to work on my character diversity, but have been caught up with titles lately. But I will start working on my other characters.
Back to top Go down
matti
Me > Athene
Me > Athene
matti

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Seems ok, but i want your monk or necro finishing nightfall the first week you join.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 pm

im looking more into your necro and monk sens we need more monks for DOA so if you can work on those trough night fall that would be great and your other chars that would be up to you for when you work on them
Back to top Go down
Mighties

PostSubject: DoA   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:46 pm

My monk is about half way threw NF which is no problem getting it threw. Necromancer I can get threw by Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 pm

sounds good once the other officers give there opinions then we shall see what happens
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 pm

/approve on the account of you getting your chars through NF to doa. etc etc

blah blah. accepted and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nolan's Registration   Nolan's Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Nolan's Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Type Slash Resign [Noob] :: Member Applications :: Member Applications-
Jump to: