Share | 

Rose's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:25 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
I own and have completed all campaigns as well as Eye of the North.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Rose Rune - Elementalist - All
Aribella Rose - Monk - All
Rose Deadsin - Assassin - All
Deathly Rose Spike - Warrior - Prophecies, EOTN.
Rose Destroyer - Mesmer - Nightfall, Most of EOTN.
Sulfurous Rose - Necromancer - Not a lot Sad
I also have a Ritualist, Paragon, and a PvP Slot that are mainly unused. My Paragon was supposed to be a Survivor Character but i got bored on him Smile

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My Elementalist has every PvE skill, and my Monk, Assassin, Necromancer, and Warrior have the PvE Skills used in the current Speed Clears.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
I'm not a huge title person, and haven't ever really been very interested in titles. My Elementalist is my Title Grinder and she currently has 3 Maxed Titles which are Asuran, Canthan Protector and Sunspear. I have several titles close to maxed on her I just haven't really gotten around to working on them. I prefer to spend time in this game doing what I think is enjoyable, which are creating and testing new speed clear builds and new ways to do things.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Always. If I'm not on vent I'm either too tired to talk or sick Razz

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
I have been in Lawl for the past several months and I know most of the people in Noob, and I enjoy playing with those people otherwise I would not be wanting to apply here Very Happy

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
I want to get a good group of people to do the fun things in this game with, and not have to worry about running a guild while having fun. I will bring to Noob a large amount of Speed Clear experience as well as a friendly, helpful, and active member of the guild. I am willing to teach the areas of different speed clears i know and am always up for anything fun Razz

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Before I got into the elite areas of the game I was in several guilds not worth mentioning. My last guild was [Lawl], and I was an officer the entire time for the 5month period I was there. I loved [Lawl] and it was my Guild Wars home but I decided to leave because I'd like to be able to enjoy the game without having to worry about running a guild, at least not at the moment.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name's Andy, and I've been playing G Dubz for about 2 years now. I love to swim (Can do a 100meter fly in 33seconds Very Happy) as well as play the guitar, which I've been playing for 5 years.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Underworld = Chamber Sin, Vale Sin, and Vale Nec. Underworld Speed Clear is probably one of my least favorite.
Fissure Of Woe = UA Monk, Main Tank, 100Blades Warrior or Assassin (Currently prefer doing it with my Assassin), as well as Ele with RedWay, which I love Razz
Domain of Anguish = UA, Bonder, E-Surge, VoR, Tendril Killer, and have an Assassin that is armored and ready to learn Recall and Sliver. I can also run Ele when doing ShitterFlames Way Razz
I also have quite a bit of Dungeon experience and have ran several rolls in SoO, Kathandrax, Rrager's, Frostmaws, and others.

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 15, from Indiana, and I play whenever I have time. I usually play 3+ Hours a day and even more on the weekends unless I am camping (Love to go do that with friends) or busy. On Tuesday's and Thursday's I have long school days so I don't get as much time in, although I have daily activity and unless I tell you otherwise will login at least every day. I'm in the Eastern Timezone or GMT -5.

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot?
While in Noob I will happily and willingly help out anyone that needs it, help create and test new builds and tactics for different areas, and will participate in any runs being formed while I have time. I will also form runs as well as teaching runs Razz

Thanks for reviewing my application and it will hopefully get good responses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Perma
Im a Nub
Im a Nub

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:42 pm

I like the fact he has 3/4 characters we use on our runs are in DoA with the correct titles i say we bring him in as a ua on a test run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Looks good to me.
Seemed fine in the run too Smile
/approve

Ellis Masmar (Mo/*)
Masmar Dominates (Me/*)
Dervish Masmar (D/*)
Spiteful Masmar (N/*)
Spirit Light Masmar (Rt/*)
Trapper Masmar (R/*)
Masmar Cut You Up (W/*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm also planning on getting my Necromancer their soon as well and I'd totally be up for that. My favorite position in DoA is UA Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 pm

i /approve

X Revival Revival X (Mo/*)
Mapex Warrior (W/*)
Dr Roxo The Clown (P/*)
Blossom The Witch(Rt/*)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 pm

I know andy from when he was in Lawl. He is a good player and a great UA. Good player all around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Very Happy Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 am

ill just go with what zach said /approve

Mitch
Im a Nub
Im a Nub

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Application   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 am

I /approve
I see dedication here. He is playing almost exactly 100 hours a month which is impressive.
Character diversity is good and the xp in the areas is obvious.
The time put into making his app look clean also shows me that Rose has a sense of pride that he would like to show off. A man after my own heart.

E - Brianna Lightbearer
Me - Lovely Kirsten
N - Innocently Chaotic
R - Mitch Greywolf
A - Mizerable Sinner
Rt - Mizerie in Spirit
D - Mitch Payne
P - Angelic Mizerie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matti
Me > Athene