Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kbar [DL]
Nublet
Nublet
Kbar [DL]

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 pm

IGN: Sir Kbar

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
all.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img188/9093/gw017r.jpg

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

1.Sir Kbar W/ ALL CAMPAIGNS
2.Deaths Demonic Ally R/ ALL CAMPAIGNS
3.Dranzer the Phoenix E/ Factions/NF/EotN (prophecies @ Ember Light Camp)
4.Kbar Shadowstar A/ Factions/NF/EotN(except prophecies @ TotPK)
5.Saviour From Hell N/ Done w/ NF. All locations but CTC in EotN.
6.Kbar Lifebringer Mo/ Beat EotN ½ NF. @ Leviathin Pits in Cantha..
7.Legendary Kbar P/ Beat NF/EotN.
8.The Kbar Me/ All locations unlocked in EotN. (working through NF/EotN)
9. PvP toon

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

1. Sir Kbar W/: Maxed every PvE rank, except faction allegiance: rank 8. (all PvE skills)
2. Deaths Demonic Ally R/: r6 SS/r5 Norn/r3 Asura/r2 Ebon/r3 LB/r3 Dwarf (most PvE skills)
3. Dranzer the Phoenix E/ : r7 SS/r5 Ebon/r4 LB/r3 Dwarf/r3 Asura/r3 Norn (most PvE Skills)
4. Kbar Shadowstar A/ : r7 Norn/r7 SS/r4 LB/ r3 Asura/r5 Dwarf/r3 Ebon (most PvE Skills)
5. Saviour From Hell N/: r7 SS/ r2 Asura/ r1 Dwarf/ (not done with NF or EotN yet)(Some EotN PvE Skills)
6. Kbar Lifebringer Mo/: r7 Dwarf/ r6 SS/ r6 Norn/ r5 Ebon/ r5 Asura/ (Most EotN PvE Skills)
7. Legendary Kbar P/: r8 SS/ r5 Asura/ r3 LB/ r2 Ebon/r3 Dwarf/r2 Norn (Most EotN PvE Skills)
8. Ominous Spirit Air Rt/ r1 Dwarf/r1 Norn (Few EotN PvE skills)
9. The Kbar Me/ r1 Dwarf (Few EotN PvE skills)(Working on this toon atm)(new guy)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

https://2img.net/h/i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/SirKbar/gw030.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/SirKbar/gw028-2.jpg

i like my not too shabby because it looks cool under my name. it does.

**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Andy. Matt. I'm friends w/ Andy. Before I got blacklisted from SCAR, I talked w/ Matt and Ragz and Tall for 4 hours from 9:00-1:00 a.m.; doing DoA, and other random stuff. I really enjoyed doing stuff w/ them. I remembered doing stuff w/ them.... it was one of the reasons that I pursued joining SCAR.

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
I want to have a good time; I think I am a decent player, and can contribute everywhere.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

The Silver Swords [SvSw] ~(2006-early 2007); I disbanded because I went looking for a PvE Guild.

Guildless (early 2007-early 2008).... because I didn't play that much during that time

From Ashes to Life[PhNx]~ 1 year (2008- early 2009) my friend's guild; I left because the guild leader went offline for 5 months.

And the Phoenix She Cries [CrY]- 2 weeks (early 2009)- I forgot to mention this guild because I honestly had forgotten. I left because I wanted to create a guild again. (The Sapphire Light)

The Sapphire Light [TsL] ~ 6 months (early 2009-june 19 2009); I gave it to an officer because he wanted to lead. I realized that it was too hard to create/maintain an active member-base, and one of my officers asked if he could lead. At this point, I wanted to join an established PvE Guild.

We Farm Your [ECTOs] ~ june 20(1 day). I was unaware of the rules of the alliance, and i attempted to guild hop. It was my mistake, for misjudging a guild in one day, and attempting to join the guild where I felt I would fit in better.

Scions of Carver [SCAR] ~(2 days I believe)~ I app’d here after I left [ECTOs]. I saw that you guys were doing bogroots sc, and other dungeon sc so I decided to apply. I was kicked from SCAR because I was in [ECTOs], but I did not know the rules.

The Sapphire Light [TsL]- reformed it into a PvE HM Dungeon guild, but we disbanded and had 15 members merge with LAWL.... in your alliance.

Caeleum Infitium [ode]- two weeks... i really enjoyed this guild but the guild is mostly european, and I am on the pacific coast of U.S, so timing problems occurred as the school year approached, and in addition I was forced off for a month, due to a family emergency.

Scions of Carver [SCAR] ~ 1 month
- It changed so much. it wasn't the guild that I thought I was joining based on my summer experience.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
People make fun of my name, Kbar. They seem to think it has something to do with that gay bar song. No it doesn't, a "Ka-Bar" is a knife, and that's where i got the name from.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
In terms of SC

In Bogroots I HB Warrior/Nec/Poro/monk/
I have done the cry of pain assassin team build thing.
I have done SoOsc on a/mo /a/p
I have done all in my kathandrax SC except for the MM because a lot of my friends just tell me to bring a hero because it's faster.
Kath Orders, porogon, hb warrior, monk
In terms of 600/smite
I run Kathandrax and Frostmaw mainly.
Rragar manlyway- many times as HB, Orders monk

I don't mean to brag, but I know almost every speed clear there is.... I'm a pvxwiki guy and I create builds over there as well. I have loads of experience... and I love shaving minutes off of records.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img5/8237/gw005s.jpg

In FoW I used to RoJ and T1.
In UW I can do Pits/Plains/Pools/Vale Sin/Vale Nec/RoJ(pre-nerf)
In Urgoz I used to CRY/RoJ/BiP/HB Monk
In Deep I W/A Icy Tank, SF Ele, Cryer, HB Monk, BiP, SS.
In DoA I used to Obby tank. I also used to CRY/RoJ there. As well as manly HB warrior/ N/A Sins Promise MoP/N/Me FoC

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
17, pst

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
I think I'm funny..... I want to just have fun while playing the game. GW is dying, sort of, and I wanna just play. I deserve a team spot because I'm a pretty decent player and funny.
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Kbar is a good friend of mine and a great player. I say /accept and if wanted a Kath Trial Razz
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Looks good to me. /accept
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
pompeii
Vesuvius Death