Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pel's application

Go down 
+5
pompeii
Haunted Dream
WarriorTheKnown
Masmar
Ishmael
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
I own all 4 campaigns

Pel's application Gw961

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have a War,monk,ranger,ele,sin,rit and necro.
War did all campaigns and others are all kinda halfway through...
I do intend to work on that though...

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main(war) has all on 10 (LB on 8 ) and other chars have like eotn titles at 3-7...
don't have high LB on them though

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
Pel's application Gw927

i'm the most proud of my wisdom title i guess (maxed instead of survivor Razz)
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes although don't own a mic atm

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Schnellburg at GWG forums...
7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
I really like whole DoA are it is by far my favorite area in whole of gw but i just don't get to play it lately because the lack of people doing it...
I intend to bring a reliable comrade to noob Razz donno what else i could say
8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
i was in House of Tyria for quite a while [Hot]
when it fell apart i was in a few other guilds but mostly left due to guildies inactivity...
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well i train rowing for a year and am toying with the idea of starting to play a guitar (although don't know if i will find time for it...)
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
i have FoW exp played RoJ,t1,t2,HB
UW exp played chamber pools plains vale sin vale nec(these last 2 only a couple of times)
DoA ursan groups but i know the areas more or less...
11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 17 from Serbia (it's GMT+2 time zone i belive)
12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
I am going to try and be as helpful as i can i do have a 44months exp and basically just gonna try and have as much fun as i can with my new guildies Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 pm

I hate when ive played more hours than people in half the time ;(
More info on characters? like which ones are where, rather than just some are halfdone.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 pm

ok so:
WAR;all done
Monk:NF-crossroads,Factions:arborstone,proph-ember light camp
Rit:nf-docks -_- factions-nahpui proph-ToA
ranger:nf-Sunspear sanctuary factions-arborstone proph-jungle
necro:proph-ring of fire miss, factions maatu keep,nf-docks
ele:factions-finished boreas,nf-SS sanct,proph-TOA
sin:nf-docks,factions-arborstone,proph-ToA

phew that took a while
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Ishmael wrote:
ok so:
WAR;all done

phew that took a while

While we're not a DoA Guild, over half of the runs we form are DoA and not one character is close to being there.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm

I personally don't think you can just deny a person for not having a character close to DoA. He has a good assortment of characters, and with a little work they should be ready for any dungeon we do run. It only takes a day or 2 to push a character through any campaign assuming you have the time to do so. But I'll let the officers decide on this 1.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 pm

you have pretty much all the professions we need for dungeons and that's good with me but we need you to work on them a bit so you can join us on our runs i say /accept as long as you are willing to work on your chars
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
matti
Me > Athene
Me > Athene
matti

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 am

I'm a bit concerned about your activity, ~1.8k hours over 44 months makes me ask some questions. Also work on your other characters more, get their PvE ranks up. I think there will be an Eotn-weekend coming out soon so you should get your important classes ready for that. When we do any kind of run we use ventrilo, so we would like you to get a headset.

I'd like to see a screenshot of your account wide titles and PvE skill rank titles as well.
Back to top Go down
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 am

WarriorTheKnown wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
ok so:
WAR;all done

phew that took a while

/deny

While we're not a DoA Guild, over half of the runs we form are DoA and not one character is close to being there.

well you're wrong my warrior has all campaigns done and all titles maxed...
i know that you are not a DoA guild but if its true what i heard that you do 3-4 runs a day then its very nice
hell 1 run a day is cool...
i said i am going to work on my chars and like dream said it takes only 2 days or so to get a char through nf...
@ matti yeah i was off for a year cuz of RL issues but i am active now and wasn't playing at this summer vacation either...
and also what account based titles do you mean? PvP or lucky unlucky wisdom?

oh and which char is most important i get through nf 1st? i am going to start working on that today
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:18 am

Ishmael wrote:
oh and which char is most important i get through nf 1st? i am going to start working on that today

Get a necro or mesmer through Nightfall, those are the easier positions in runs.
Back to top Go down
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 pm

ugh i don't have a mesmer and have been working on ele today he is almost in vabbi
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:04 pm

We've been doing more shitterflames runs recently so ele would be nice to have up there as well Smile
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 pm

i would recommend you finish nightfall first with your monk cause we are in need of more monks atm
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 pm

/accept from me if you get a monk or necro/mes through to DoA. I know it sounds harsh but need atleast one of the core roles for DoA.

However dungeon-wise your chars look great so yeah get one of those sorted and id be glad to have you here

Also members, please refrain from directly posting /accept or /deny. It causes confusion to applicant, questions for applicants are ofcourse welcomee
Back to top Go down
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 pm

i will get monk after i am finished with ele but gotta be straight with you i suck big time at monking -_-
you might be dissapointed...
so war is useless in the type of DoA runs you people do? Sad
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 pm

We do occasional manlyway runs, but they aren't common tbh.
Monking in DoA is...different. While you do have the job of keeping the team up in certain areas, its not hard. The UA's main role is keeping tanks alive in veil, which is more about timing, you'll enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
dwanya
Nublet
Nublet
dwanya

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:59 pm

well u can do allways manly way on doa :p but those runs doesnt hapen often
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Ishmael wrote:
i will get monk after i am finished with ele but gotta be straight with you i suck big time at monking -_-
you might be dissapointed...
so war is useless in the type of DoA runs you people do? Sad

I'm absolutely Fail at monking in PvE, but Monking in DoA is quite easy. its basically Infuse->Seed->Infuse for 1 area and spot healing in the rest, and Mash your UA button when people Die and rest as fast as possible. It is pretty easy. =)
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
I'm absolutely Fail at monking in PvE, but Monking in DoA is quite easy. its basically Infuse->Seed->Infuse for 1 area and spot healing in the rest, and Mash your UA button when people Die and rest as fast as possible. It is pretty easy. =)

yeah you won't have to worry about being uber pro at UA cause i mean Haunted he is very bad and yet we still take him lol but yeah we will teach you everything you need to know and before you know it it's going to be very easy for you
Back to top Go down
Ishmael
Nublet
Nublet

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm

ok thanks for the encouragement... Smile got my ele from SS sanctuary to dzonur bastion in 1 day and didn't play whole so i am hoping i will have both ele and monk at doa by the end of the week... Wink
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm

sounds very nice need more officers to say something come on officers do your job!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm

pompeii wrote:
sounds very nice need more officers to say something come on officers do your job!!! lol

LOL Love it.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 pm

/accept i guess......

pm a leader (red name) to get an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pel's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pel's application   Pel's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pel's application
Page 1 of 1