Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sworns application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sworn
Nublet
Nublet

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: sworns application   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 am

IGN: swornsninja
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
sworns application Smzjua all 4 games
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
sworns ninja assasin- beaten all 4
sworn archer ranger- beaten all 4
HKSWORN ele- beaten all 4
sworn ur trippin mesmer- eotn nf and factions
sworn u stabbed me warrior- eotn nf and factions
sworn teh healer monk- factions and nf
curse u sworn necromancer- eotn and nf
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
i have 2 main characters
sworns ninja- r8 vanguard r8 asura r6 deldrimor r5 norn
sworn archer- r9 norn r8 asura r7 deld and r4 vanguard

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
i dont rly care for titles honestly i dont try to max my titles i have ss and lb max on my mesmer for doa and thats rly about all i actually worked on
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes i do
6. How did you hear a bout Noob? Please include names if possible.
my friend anima drako who just left and masmar has been in same guild as me for a while
7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
i wanna get succesful runs and have lots of fun and good times with the guild, i can bring loyaltly good positive attitude and lots of participation
8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
OHX for 2 months left because of too much drama and the guild is slowing down, RUM for around 3 to 4 months before i took a break from the game and SOA for 7 months officer in the guild before it broke up
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
first my name is sloan i love riding fixies listening to hardcore music piercings r my fav and hanging out with friends
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
uw know all areas fow know mt t1 t2 100b mop eoe doa can do tendril esurge vor urgozz havent done in a while and do shards of orr sin way bogroots and frostmaws
11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
im 17 from southern california 12 pm can be up to 8pm or even later depending whats going on in real life and pacific time zon
12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you desrve a team spot.
im goiing to give a positive mindset and help the guild grow and prosper. i think im qualified for it and can provide a good well rounded player
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sworns application   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:26 am

I've known and been playing with sworns since i joined ohx. He's a great UWSC'er and knows a few of the DoA roles.
/approve
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sworns application   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 am

yeah /accept. i remember him well from OHX.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sworns application   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 am

very good app /accept from me plus a trial run maybe today and i would want to know what your necro ranks and monks ranks are
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
sworn
Nublet
Nublet

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: necro and monk   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

my necro and monk ranks arent very high i havent been working on them very much i need to start more ive been busy. in real life stuff but struff has opened upp soo ima work on my monk for a while to me seems more important then my necro. soo monk first
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sworns application   sworns application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:00 pm

/invited.
locking
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Sponsored content

sworns application Empty
PostSubject: Re: sworns application   sworns application Empty

Back to top Go down

sworns application
Page 1 of 1