Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spencer's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer

Spencer's Application Empty
PostSubject: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

IGN:Salizar of Snakilla

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
3270hrs over 47 months. And i own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have one of each character- And my main has completed all 4 campaigns

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I have almost all PvE skills. My Other characters have completed the needed campaigns for farming. Such as my mesmer has completed NF to do DoA.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I have completed All Protectors and SS/LB. I'm only working on PvE titles that actually benefit me.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have ventrilo, unfortunately my mic broke because i stepped on it.

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.
Buzzards Monkey, and Mitch Mizerie

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
Well i'm hopeing to become active in the game after taking a break from sheer boredom of the game.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was in ACM for a good year. I left because the friend i played with most did.
And the last guild i was in (don't remember the tag) I was in until 4 months ago when i went inactive and was kicked.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well im 17, I mostly play CoD with a few friends. And i've had a lot of spare time lately so i'm hopeing to get back into GW

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have done DoA a bunch of times with a guild. FoW/UW i did <30 times each and only did it with a guild. Urgoz i have only done <10 times. I am rusty at these things but will hopefully get back into the groove and get the hang of things again

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Im 17, i live in Ontario, Canada so that would me -5, and i usually play from 8pm-12am

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.
Well i'm hopeing to meet new friends and get right back into doing DoA/UW/FoW.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Im a Nub
Im a Nub
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I will give Salizar my stamp of approval. easy going guy and follows direction well.
He is becoming active again and it may not be forever but even so we should have another good player on hand I think.
He was part of derp way back and then he was in vex with me for a short time before i took a break.

-Mitch
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Aslong as mitch says its cool im cool with you, but if you could maybe post more about your char diversity?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
matti
Me > Athene
Me > Athene
matti

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 pm

short app, not a lot of info about your characters. I'll approve because Mitch said your a good learner, which is gonna be important if your rusty atm. Work on getting a mic and boosting your characters a bit.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 pm

very short app and you pretty much said nothing about your chars but sens mitch said your a good player i am willing to give you my /accept and if you don't mind i would like to know a bit more about your chars just so i can have a preview of what you have for the Speed Clears we do
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Well i don't really play any characters besides my Elementalist. I did play my mesmer for DoA. Other than that my other characters were either mules or i just didn't play them much. I Haven't done speedclears in forever but i'm willing to practice. And if the meta has changed i am most certainly willing to learn. And if my characters aren't up to spec i will definately work on them to meet standards. If you wish i can post the names of all my characters and what each character's prof is.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:58 pm

alright well then that's fine
Back to top Go down
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Salizar of Snakilla-Elementalist
Archangel Serenitee-Monk
Liana Nightmarrish-Assassin
Spiritually Impared-Ritualist
S E R A L Y E-Mesmer
Mei Ting Qua-Warrior
Janaki Feathersong-ranger
L E O Deathhand-Dervish
Shenjiki Crepsly-Paragon
Adriene Bonestar-Necromancer
I also have 1 spare slot for PvP purposes

Also, in the situation where i need to change my armor for FoW/UW/DoA or anything like that. I will have to do farming. As i gave away all my money and most of my materials when i quit as i didn't think i was going to start playing ever again.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 pm

good you have every profession so you won't have to work on them that much if we need them for dungeouns
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 pm

mm...ill basically echo everythign thats already been said..

if your good enough for mitch your good enough for me.

make a forum account tho please. accepted and closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer's Application   Spencer's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Spencer's Application
Page 1 of 1