Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

disrespectful member.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

disrespectful member. Empty
PostSubject: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 pm

I would of liked to see the rest of the convo. I know that isn't all that was said.
Back to top Go down
L Y O N O
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm

ye it wasnt the whole thing russel wow...
i dont like nicole and some of yall know that, but anyways
she likes to sneak on his account and jab information off me, pisses me off, well i say stuff like that to reassure that it isnt her on the account and rus knows that, but hes lookin for any excuse cuz he doesnt like u matt or tall, but normally rus just says lol w/e dude and we kick about and she will flip shit, nothin was said outn of animocity.... so if u dont wanna do anything with the guild rus, or u dont want us on ur vent, idc it will be resolved WITHIN noob, and not with u

officer gl feel free to shoot me a pm anytime or message me on forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: here matt   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:30 pm

disrespectful member. Gw06910

and gg on damage control lyono, and gg on ignoring me so we can't reslove thsi in game.

all thats missed on the ss is whats up from lyono.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Looks there like there should be more above that, but w/e. It's only a vent server, we can get our own if need be. Not much of a problem. Fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Noob doesn't need Drama, and I don't see why you were running our vent server anyway. We already have plans to get a new one so there's no stress from us, I say drop the matter and grow up Russel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ventrilo server   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:40 pm

oh your welcome to the vent server, just he's not seeing as he has a complete disrespect and lack of will to appolgise therefore i am hesitant to let you have the server whilst it remains in his use.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I will just keep my mouth shut here on this subject. If you took the vent server away from us, that is fine. We can just use SCAR's until we get ours up and running. I'm sure noone will mind as seeing people are rarely on it anymore. I know John wouldn't have an issue with it, and if he does, I will gladly call him and discuss it with him. If anyone needs the SCAR info, as me for it, and I'll give it out.
Back to top Go down
Rose Rune
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce
Rose Rune

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Sounds good dude Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: do whatever you guys like   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

do whatever you guys like its a free planet
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:55 pm

k. locking topic. not a good issue for public forums. and please dont post stupid shit like this.............

we have leaders for a reason Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: disrespectful member.   disrespectful member. Empty

Back to top Go down

disrespectful member.
Page 1 of 1