Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jens Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
untouchable
Nublet
Nublet

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Jens Application   Jens Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

IGN:Untouchable Witch
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
My account is 49 months, i have 5.7k hours played, more than half my total hours are spent on my monk. I own all campaigns. I have provide a screenshot later if needed, I'm at school atm, theres no guilds wars on my laptop.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have a monk, necro, sin, rt, ele, ranger, mesmer. My monk, ele have completed every game. My mesmer, necro have completed all my gwen. My sin has completed all but tyria. And my ranger hasn't even completed nf yet where it was made.. lol.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I have all pve skills maxed on my monk, there half maxed on my ele, and half maxed on my sin.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I can show ingame if needed(no gw on laptop). But I have gods on my monk, currently working on gods on my ele, necro, and rt.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have vent and a mic, but I dont use my mic to much due to my comp being right in the dining room.

6. How did you hear a bout Noob? Please include names if possible.
Guru.

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?
Highend area clears(doa, dungeons, uwsc which im all exp in). Titles.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was in most of the high end pve guilds...snow, scar allie, lod allie. Most of these guilds had ridiculous allie chat rules(no pc's which really pisses me off, considering alot of time i'm buying/selling in kama). Others I just didnt get along with. I'm currently in GoE but..they are very inactive.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Um..My names Jen, I'm 20 years old. I'm currently in my second year of college for computer programmer/anaylst. I've been playing gw for 4 years and a bit

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
All, most played in every area would be a monk(besides uw). But I've tanked urgoz. And I uwsc everyday on my sin.

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 20, from canada, and I usually play every week day around 5.(times very since i'm in college, I'll be on around 3 today). Central time. Weekends I play usually all day.

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you desrve a team spot.
Start groups everyday, join groups everyday, help people. I deserve a spot because I'm very active, and exp in alot of areas.
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jens Application   Jens Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am

i like the app i would say /accept with a trial run

and about the vent you don't need to be talking the whole time but it would be nice to hear you talk cause most of us don't read team chat
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jens Application   Jens Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

What pomp said, looks good but talking in vent is good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
untouchable
Nublet
Nublet

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jens Application   Jens Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

can i get your in game name?
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Fifa Pro
Fifa Pro
Masmar

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jens Application   Jens Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Invited
/closed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Sponsored content

Jens Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jens Application   Jens Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jens Application
Page 1 of 1