Just Type Slash Resign [Noob]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We summon Siege Turtles

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uzumaki Dano Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Dano
Nublet
Nublet

Uzumaki Dano Application Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

IGN:Uzumaki Dano

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

All campaigns
Uzumaki Dano Application Gw01112

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Uzumaki Dano-Assassin--EoTN NF Fac
El Guerrero Seb-War--All 4
Seb El Mago-Ele--All4
Miruba Yikae-Mo--NF EoTN
Fopas Berucci-Nec--Getting through NF and EoTN almost done
Lise Le Blonde-Mes--Just started NF
Seb El Creador-Rt--None
Seb El Elfo-R--None

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Main ones are:
El Guerrero Seb Norn r10/Delver r8/ Asuran r7/ Vanguard r7
Uzumaki Dano Norn r3/Delver r4/ Asuran r6/ Vanguard r5

Other chars have higher but this are my main ones

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

Uzumaki Dano Application Gw01211

Im not really into the maxing tittles really to be honest, i have ss9 and lb max with my monk for DoA and some other max ttls with my War and Ele

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

My english is not the best but i do use ventrilo and hop very often to it

6. How did you hear about Noob? Please include names if possible.

Sworns Ninja Talked me about it and some other ppl that i just new they were on the guild also xD

7. What do you want to get out of Noob? And what can you bring to Noob?

Good Runs and a lot of them and have fun. Good attitude, activeness and LOVE!!!!

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

[TRG]cant remmember the name of it, about 4-6 months with them, left because they left from SCAR and left 1 day ago from [Lawl] because they were inactive and they never did guild runs or anything and few of guildies where exp at SC's

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Me and my brother share this account my name is Daniel and my bro's name is Sebastian, we share coz my account got hacked and i didnt wanted to start all over again so i start sharing. Love PAINTBALL, take photos and hang out.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

FoW know T1/T2/MT/UA/100b/MoP
UW all areas
DoA UA most of the times and done some runs when ppl went Manlyway with my War
Urgoz done some but long time i don't make it
Oola's/Frostmaw/Bogroots/Rragar's and some other but cant remmember the names right know Razz

11.How old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

18 and my brother 20, i play everytime i have the chance since morning to night if theres something fun to do. Eastern time

12. What are you going to do for Noob and why you deserve a team spot.

Ill bring my love and exp to help the guild grow and be better, also we can be very useful, active and were good players so we will be a good spot on the guiild you wont regret.
Back to top Go down
Vic
Woot...Nubsauce
Woot...Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm

/accept done plenty of runs with the brothers FoWsc/Kathsc, great guys I say let em in cheers
Back to top Go down
Sword
Im a Nub
Im a Nub
Sword

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Quote :
left 1 day ago from [Lawl]

^ Hope you left on good terms and the leader of lawl would be okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Dano
Nublet
Nublet

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 pm

well i never told Chaz i was leaving, but i was good with everyone of them and i love them xD but not what i want from a guild, if u want i could talk to him
Back to top Go down
Sword
Im a Nub
Im a Nub
Sword

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Uzumaki Dano wrote:
well i never told Chaz i was leaving, but i was good with everyone of them and i love them xD but not what i want from a guild, if u want i could talk to him

I was just commenting, but either way leadership will have to talk with him and make sure this is all good.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
x Founder of Noob x
x Founder of Noob x
McMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 pm

/accept
Back to top Go down
pompeii
Vesuvius Death
Vesuvius Death
pompeii

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

sens already invited im going to lock this
Back to top Go down
https://noob.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Dano Application   Uzumaki Dano Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Dano Application
Page 1 of 1